Monday 11 June 2012

When Hair Attacks...


My apologies to Wasabi Pills. The hairstyle is 'Maeve' and I actually really like it, and might end up buying it for my dryad avies. It's not their fault, and it's a problem common to all prim hair, particularly long ponytail styles - but incidents like this really make you appreciate mesh! I was looking for mesh demos when I found this, and I really like the WP hairstyles so they'll do good out of me in the end despite this joke.

To be fair, I was dancing - the hair didn't stick through me on a normal AO. But I love the way the combination of dance pose and hair-spear makes it look as though I've died! AAAARGH!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously LOL just isn't even close and LMAO just doesnt cut it... Nothing worse than when someone stabs you in the back, when it's your own hair that has to give you pause for thought really LOL!!! I wanna have a go at making a pic like that tooooooooooo can I has a linkie please?
    x

    ReplyDelete