Sunday 23 June 2013

For the Hoard! May - Week 2 (Cascade)

Continuing with the May catch-up and all the other items I bought in week 2. Again, this will be a short post (for me) as I think the pictures have more stand-alone aesthetic appeal than telling a story, and I managed to get all the detail in relatively few shots. This time you can see the grass and trees of the same sandbox I used in the previous post. Clever, huh? ;)




My acquisitions this week are the Forgotten Cascade and Ruined Bench from Angelic Designs, Universa hair and Darkness eyes (last image only) from The Stringer Mausoleum, Angelus sword from Illusions and Nugget jewellery from Vintage Jewels. The only non-mesh item in the set is the hair. 

I'm really pleased with how this shot came together. I chose the skin and some free eyes to highlight the hair and this elegant evening gown because of the jewellery, but I still felt something was missing and rummaged through my wing collection to find this unusual set which really complements both the hair and sword with its futuristic and blade-like design. I ran through my poses in a similar manner and came across this Divinely Naughty (Angel 13) pose from Juicy, which is almost identical to the position of the statue on the Forgotten Cascade behind me!




PurpleMoon "Meryl" gown in black (with contrasting gloves and bodice wrap);
Angelic Designs new mesh "Ruined Bench" with large number of animated poses and "Forgotten Cascade" fountain sculpture in background.



Illusions new mesh sword "Angelus" with colour change options on blade, hilt and gems;
TSM "Universa" hair made for Aeva Heartsick event but still possibly available in mainstore;
Will's Wings/Niangao Ltd. "TechAlpha" wings (very old acquisition).



Amacci skin "Liane" in goth (silver tattoo 2) and free hairbase in snow;
DAMNED "Tribal" make up with pouty lips (the black eyeliner and lip shadow);
Free eyes whose creator SL was refusing to divulge but matched the colour scheme;
Vintage Jewels "Nugget" jewellery set (group gift).



TSM "Darkness" mesh eyes, which come in two packs, the warms (red, orange and yellow) and the cools (blues and greens) which I didn't buy. These, like the hair, were special editions for the Aeva Heartsick event but were made available in mainstore afterwards, possibly only for a limited period.

And, not that you can see them for the long skirt, I am wearing +DV8+ "Lust for Life" stiletto heels. The store has sadly closed.

Don't forget, if you just noticed this post, to check back a few as I have finally been able to post a batch of updates. Thank you for reading! <3

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this look, its like some kind of water goddess... appearing from the fountain! That first picture is gorgeous and the hair is so perfect for this look!

    ReplyDelete